Sunday, February 5, 2012

random thoughts

I came home yesterday from my sister Em's house with hay in my cleavage. Only at Ems.

Clerks: for hell sakes, especially at a drive thru, DO NOT give the change with bills on bottom and change on top. We have to angle our hand all awkward and half the time they slide off. It's really annoying.

Is it bad to go to Wal-Mart and paint your nails and then leave?

The other day at the gas station, I ran into the freaking counter, hard. I serisouly had a lump the size of Cleveland on my hip - not even exaggerating. Anyway, it isn't going away, so my right hip is like an inch bigger than my left and that is the last damn thing I need. I'm already fat, I don't need to be lopsided fat. I've prided myself on being evenly distributed fat, and now this.

I was at the State Drill Competition Friday and of course everyone is dressed immaculately, except one. Let us discuss this. Skinny pants can be worn by few. The biggies are not one of the few. Skinny pants with cargo pockets can be worn by no one. Skinny pants with cargo pockets with things inside the pockets CANNOT be worn. It created a horrible upside-down triangle shape. Cargo pants are for guys who are actively at a construction site - period.

I hesitate to say this because I know a lot of people who say it - but the phrase "too cute" absolutely makes my skin crawl.

And finally - why the hell are vision and dental not included in health insurance? Are our eyes and teeth not part of our health? Are opthamologists and dentists not technically docctors?? What kind of messed up joke....

5 comments:

marnee said...

test

Carly said...

Is it bad to go to wal mart, paint your nails, and leave?

-HAHAHA

please explain. I am picturing you in the corner secretively and very quickly painting your nails hahaha

Stef said...

Your post was too cute! Seriously, though, I agree with the health and medical insurance. Whose idea was that?

The Hovers said...

The hay thing was all you. Just sayin... And I SERIOUSLY HATE when clerks give money back like that. If I can, I try to make it obvious that it is really awkward. And I need to tell PP girls about it. Good insights overall. Just saying.

Alie said...

You are my favorite! I am lying in bed reading your blog laughing out loud! Not LOL either, this crap is legit!