Thursday, January 26, 2012

painting project!

I've said it before, and I will keep saying it....... I love Pinterest! We did finger painting tonight (he ended up with a paintbrush and Q-tips too....) and loved it!

I told him we were going to color so he went and got these and a piece of paper and sat down at the table - which is cute of him.

 I didn't have paint or really any "cooking" ingredients to make paints, so I just did flour and water and food coloring (and let him help mix it). I was actually surprised I had flour. I've used it once since we got married. Yep, I'm cool like that. He was freaking thrilled with the changing of color when we added the food coloring!


He didn't want it on his hands!





From Pinterest: press paper down on the finished product - then let dry! Here are the masterpieces, drying!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good for you being all creative with your son. I'll have to try that out. I am so sorry about your poor feet.

Daniel & Shandi said...

What an amazing idea!! When I get kids someday I'm totally trying this!

marnee said...

test