Thursday, January 26, 2012

They call me.... shredder

I know, this is freaking disgusting. I debated if I should post it, but you have to see this in order to understnad the next picture.

Soooo..... clearly, I have a problem with dry feet. An extreme problem. This is a few months ago, after a shower, with one of those razor tools the Veitnamese use in the nail places.

Since I was a baby, I rub my feet together to go to sleep. Really, whenever I am tired (at work sometimes....). So this is my bed. My freaking foot got caught in a hole in the sheet the other night. Soo, after much deliberation, and some denial, Benj and I came to the conclusion that the combination of me rubbing my sandpaper/wire-brush feet together vigorously every night and crappy quality sheets = hole in the sheet.

Pretty intense.

(note: I can control it with the Ped-Egg +  cream from the dermatologist, I just don't sometimes. I know there are thousands of remedies out there - I get "suggestions" all the time.)

Anyhow, Benj has started calling me Shredder.

3 comments:

Alie said...

Haha. Coolest nickname ever!!! Kinda jealous...

coleman said...

Holy crap sar! you weren't kidding when you said you needed a pedicure. That is crazy! I remember you rubbing your feet to go to sleep. Funny!!!

Stef said...

I do the exact same thing! We have to buy sheets constantly because of it. I can definitely relate to the "catching" in the middle of the night.