Thursday, February 9, 2012

more thoughts

Sweaty men = a fine line. It can be attractive in the right situation, but super repelling in the wrong one. (Chopping wood vs. walking around Wal-Mart).

Yes Carly, sneak into the corner in Wal-Mart and paint my nails fast and then leave.

Ya know "objects in mirror are closer than they appear"? Why the hell don't they just make a mirror where the objects are just as they appear, not closer? Seems to be almost a safety issue.


Remember this?

I freaking loved it.

"Lurking in the shadows with thier lip-gloss smiles" conjures up a perfect picture in my mind of high school dances/high school in general and I like it. Good one Taylor Swift.

Is it weird to anyone else that deer poop is in perfectly symmetrical balls?
And, have you ever seen it come out? I don't know why I have (maybe a movie?) but thier hole opens up and it comes out like corn coming out of a cup or something. The whole operation is kind of unusual. Just sayin.

I don't seem to have a problem with the phrase "just sayin" like most people do. I actually kind of like it.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Ghost Writer-you made me smile.

ChotZ said...

HOlY CRAP!!! I forgot about Ghost Writer!! I loved it!!