Sunday, March 11, 2012

first world problems

Some of you may have seen these before, but I am reposting because I think it is funny, and kind of eye-opening.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS:
  • My hand is too fat to shove into the Pringles container so I am forced to tilt it.
  • I had too much for lunch am now I am tired.
  • I forgot to bring my phone with me when I went to poop and I was bored the whole time.
  • I'm kind of hungry, but my roomate has guests over, so if I go into the kithcen I am going to have to introduce myself.
  • I have to find my own girlfriend because my cultrure doesn't practice arranged marriages.
  • I accidentally clicked on iTunes and had to wait 2 minutes for it to open before I could close it.
  • My GPS made me drive through the ghetto.
  • I'm trying to text at the red lights but I keep hitting all the green lights.
  • I can't hear the TV while I am eating crunchy snacks.
  • The Domino's pizza tracker isn't working. Now I don't know when to put my pants on.
  • My laptop os low on battery, but my charger is over there.
  • I tried to spread cold butter on my toast and the bread ripped.
  • I used my last Pandora skip for the hour and the next song is even worse.
  • I'm staying with relatives who don't know thier WIFI password.
  • I don't have enough dip for my chips, but if I open another container, I won't have enough chips for my dip.
  • I burnt the roof of my mouth.
  • This software update requires that I restart my computer.
  • There isn't enough room on my plate, the peas keep rolling off.
  • I should probably go exercise, but my hair looks really good today and I don't want to ruin it.
  • My roomate ate a hotdog without a bun. Now I have an uneven ratio or dogs-to-buns.