- DUI attorneys. WTH. There are attorneys who specialize in getting people out of DUI charges? Such bull-freaking-crap! If you were 'driving under influence' then you were 'driving under influence'. Period. I don't give a shit what the 'circumstance' was. It is your fault, your responsilbility, own up to it.
- Loitering (which, BTW, is a funny word). This is a crime? Loitering? Maybe we should concentrate on the "Hey, quit murdering people," or the "Hey, quit raping children," instead of "Hey, quit standing there doing nothing,". I'm just sayin.
- You know how it is against the law to open someone elses mail? Benj is pretty sure that goes for opening my mail too. He absolutely refuses. Life threatening emergency, won't do it. He's ok with pirating music, games and movies though... .
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
- First of all, these first 2 aren't nonsense. Today marks the 12th (I think, I am pretty sure) anniversary of my cousin Terris' death. We all love and miss her. I'll never forget that Valentines day in 1999, saying goodbye. RIP!
- Sometimes I feel like Satan is literally choking me. Standing behind me, breathing down my neck. I want to move, to run, but I can't. Hate.
- I love that Max crosses his feet when he is having a bottle.
- I wonder how many times some perv googles something and it brings up a post on my blog where I said something, ahem, inappropriate, or whatever. Kind of creepy to think about.
- I saw a van in Provo with curtains in it. RED FLAG.
- You know NieNie's blog? Does that font freaking drive anyone else crazy!??! I am not reading it anymore until she changes it. Can't do it.
- I really REALLY need my hair cut and colored.
Max's birthday cake was so cute, but more importantly, did it taste good? I am thinking of ordering a cake from that bakery, so I am just curious.
You know, I didn't even taste it! It was moist, I know that. Most of thier bakery stuff is goood, so I bet it is.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
He took his first 3 steps on Saturday (Feb 5th). He will stand alone sometimes, then realize he is doing it and sit down. He likes to point or pick things up and say "this". He's switched to normal milk now. He came up with what a dog says. He puts his chin down and furrows his brow and says "ruff ruff". He blows and gives kisses a lot. He likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. No, really. He sweats like a 300 lb man doing cardio while he sleeps (he just woke up in the movie below, notice the wet hair). He loves dancing to any sort of beat. Loves. He laughs like crazy when you chase him (or he thinks you might be chasing him, or he wants you to chase him, or he thinks about you chasing him).
This is his whole life right now. He will follow you around with a book and hand it to you to read it to him.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
I've noticed this mostly at work - but it drives me flipping nuts when you pull up the internet and this big page comes up practically begging you to change your default browser to internet explorer. The average person cannot figure out how to get the hell off of that page and on to what they are trying to do on the internet. I couldn't find a snapshot of the page because it is long gone on my computer, and this won't be amusing to you if you haven't seen it. But man, it is irritating. This doesn't do justice to how annoying it is.
Just got back from the Jazz game with my friend Mandi and her hubby. A few thoughts: Apparently, there is now a midget mascot. My first thought? How disturbing would it be to have a midget dressed as a bear hiding in your heating vents? Then, I was in the bathroom peeing and I look up and someone is staring at me through the crevice in the stall. How's that for awkward???? I don't understand how coaches can wear full on suits to every game. Does anyone realize how hot it is?? The players 3 feet away from them are sweating like dogs. I bet they sweat so bad they ruin shirts and can only wear them once. Which is fine because they can pay for it, but no wonder none of them are ever smiling or pleasant. They are freaking cooking. And finally, are there any attractive males from Ukraine? At all?
If you were ever going to kill someone with long hair, it would be cool to choke them with thier own hair, I think. I mean that in the most non-violent, non wierdo way possible.