Sunday, November 27, 2011

thankful thursday #5

Nov 18: Bleach

Nov 19: My brothers. Albeit we are 20 years apart, they are both freaking delightfully funny and when push comes to shove, very loyal. Love em.

Nov 20: Miss Kitty. This is Benj's dads cat and she is just lovely. She has more personality than most people do. She talks, smiles, sits on your lap. A perfect cat. She even lets Max body slam her and kiss her. She makes me happy.

Nov 21: Pinterest. Ob-freaking-sessed.

Nov 22: Laughing. Like really, genuinely laughing.

Nov 23: A good pair of fingernail clippers

Nov 24: Leftover turkey sandwiches at my moms. Arguably the best thing ever.

Nov 25: My "eye" for things. I can usually tell if things look good/put things together well.

Nov 26: My house. Although I bitch about it all the time and I really hate it here, at least I have a warm place to sleep.

Nov 27: My parents. Emotional, mental, monetary support. Laughs. Lessons. I love that my mom was the "cool mom" and that she still keeps in touch with my friends. I love her talents, her laugh, and her creativity. I'm grateful for her example. She has taught me more than she will ever know, especially about the gospel, the Temple, and the Book of Mormon. My dads humor (we are mostly on the same page). He will drop anything to come help you - any time of day or night. I'm proud of his accomplishments in his career and working for Lehi City. I know he has a super stressful job, but he works with dignity. Both of them have spent so much time and money on me and my family and I am so grateful. I could go on and on.

No comments: