Wednesday, November 9, 2011

thankful thursday #2

Again, I know it isn't Thursday.

Nov 7: Snow/winter. I love it. I hate the heat and sweat and heat. I love cozy houses, hoodies, snowmobiling, red-tipped noses, warm socks, leaves - the whole bit. Can't wait.

Nov 8: My washer and dryer. My parents bought them for us for our wedding - nothing fancy - but they have worked well and I'm so glad we have our own and they aren't the landlords, so we can take them with us. I would die if I had to go to a laundry-mat. Die.

Nov 9: My job. Not to be cliche - but really. I've had some ups and downs with it in the past 2 years, but in general - it is amazing. I have a great boss who is sweet and super flexible. I have such AMAZING co-workers!! I love the girls on my team!! I am also lucky to work hand-in-hand with one of my best friends Amanda and also my sister. Seriously, I love each one of them! Plus the rest of the staff, and the providers! We have awesome CNM's and a NP who will knock your socks off - not to mention 3 amazing doctors. I love all of them. I love womens health - love to hear about it, be around it, visit with the patients, I love all of it. I miss being a coder sometimes. A lot. But I am loving what I do. I am super lucky to have such a good job. I feel bad for Benj and for people who don't love their job  - it makes my life easier to have a job I like.

No comments: