Thursday, November 17, 2011

thankful thursday #4

Nov 13: Mas-freaking-cara. I literally look like a completely different person without it. It is a blessing. A huge blessing.

Nov 14: All fonts that are NOT Times New Roman.

Nove 15: My in-laws. It is weird to even call them that, they are just my family. They are so patient and understanding and comforting. I love them! When I am down or having a bad day - it always makes me feel better to be with them. I used to be scared of Benj's dad when we were dating, and I also couldn't say his name (Blair - just feel awkward on the tongue), but I am over that and doing well. Love them!

Nov 16: Max's kisses. I don't know why he is so lovey-dovey, neither me nor Benj are. He gives us kisses good-bye everyday. He kisses babies. He kisses his cousins & uncles. He kisses the cat (RINGWORM???). He kisses his toys. Sweet boy.

Nov 17: Soldiers. I am SO dang proud to be an American. I love patriotism, I love the hard-ass, kick-ass, truly GOOD men and women of the armed forces. Everytime I see a solider around (airport, etc) I want to run up and hug them and tell them thank you (and my mom DOES!). I just think they are amazing and I am greatful for each and every one of them.

No comments: