Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Little Lamb





So Max has been having a rough few days. Projects out most of his bottles, little to no burping, no pooping without assistance (laxative). Come to think of it, I don't really poop without assistance either. Anyway, he is such a good baby, he hardly ever cries. He has been mustering up a little more noise lately cause his poor little tummy hurts. Usually he just whimpers and makes a sound exactly like a little lamb baaa. It's hard to be onery in the middle of the night when he looks up at me with his pretty blue eyes and makes a lamb noise. Strange; I always thought my brother Matt looks like a lamb, just as a side note.

http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/animal/SOUND/lamb.wav

4 comments:

The Hovers said...

Oh my hell! don't. That is so funny. Matt DOES look like a lamb... and definitely Max sounds like one. Good job, Sardee... maybe you have a little lamb blook in ya that you never knew about.

The Tough Sisters said...

This pic of Max is so freaking cute! I love it!

The Brooks Family said...

Don't! I laughed out loud at the Matt/Lamb comparison... It's a little true!! Max is soo cute - and I still think he looks just like you!

What's going on with Max's tummy? Have you taken him in?

marnee said...

I've always loved baby lambs, Matt and Max included!