Monday, March 29, 2010

I caught a troll!

I have a freaking funny story, courtesy of my good friend Cher. And yes, it is true. Special kids make the world go round! Heehe!

So there is this downsyndrome boy, about 25, living with his mom. Last friday, he called his mom at work, telling her to come home quick, because he'd caught a troll. She told him she had to finish a few more hours at work and then she'd be home. He plays a lot of video games, so she thought maybe he'd got a bad guy that looked like a troll or something on one of his games. He called again about 5 minutes later, saying again, that he'd caught a troll and she needed to come home and see it. Again, she told him she'd be home in a few hours. 5 minutes later, a 3rd call. Finally she told her boss what was going on and he let her go home to see what was going on. When she arrived home, she found the house in disarray. Tables knocked over, pictures knocked off the walls, broken glass, furniture moved. She called his name and heard him, "Mom, I'm in my room, come fast!" She shows up in his room and he has his dresser pushed up against his closet door. Before she could ask, she heard a small "Hello?" from the closet. She pushed the dresser aside and opened the door. You'll never guess what was in there. A MIDGET!!! "See mom, I caught a troll! He came to the front door trying to get in!" Come to find out, the 'little person' was a Jehovah's Witness that knocked on the door. When the boy opened the door he thought it was a troll coming to get him, so he beat the hell out of him and put him in his closet and called his mom.

Damn Jehovah's Witness midgets. They'll get you every time. I can't stop laughing. What an awesome kid!

3 comments:

Discopanda said...

My professor told me this story in class today. I think he knows the family, or a friend of a friend knows them. HILARIOUS stuff, though I feel sorry for the little fellow in the closet.

The Hovers said...

NO WAY!!! This kind of thing should make the news! That's horrible/funny/

Daniel & Shandi said...

I laughed and laughed about this...I showed everyone at my work. It's so funny and so terrible!