Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the BIF



I had an inkling this might happen eventually. For those of you who aren't familliar, a "BIF" is a "butt-in-front". So I've been a biggie for a good 6 years now, so I am used to most of the biggie-related issues, but I wasn't truly prepared for this. Thanks to the pregnancy stretching/weighing down, I am now left with a small baby BIF. It is accentuated by me still wearing maternity pants; maybe it will get better with time. I am only 5 weeks from having a baby. I am pretty sure part of it is just flappy skin (other part FAT), and that doesn't just 'tighten' up on its own, or even by exercise, and seeing as I am not big on working out, looks like I may be stuck with this. I am trying to come to terms with it. I don't think it is quite as noticable as the picture (partly because those khaki's aren't helping anything). I hope to one day get the motivation to get rid of it; be it by surgery or other means (meaning actually exercising...). This is a new low for me. I've always maintained that you know you've hit rock bottom when you have to use the motorized wheelchair at Wal-Mart, and this is one step away from that in my book. *sigh*

I am aware this post may be controversial for some, and for that, I'm sorry. I am halfway being a smart ass, so keep that in mind.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Max, for this gift. I'll carry it with me the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

HAHAHA oh I'm sorry. :( That stinks.
It's not controversial at all, you're just hilarious.