Wednesday, October 26, 2011

my dad

I have a bunch of deer-hunt pictures and stories and am having a hard time getting them uploaded - soooo, I thought I'd share a funny or two about my dad. In leiu of the Halloween season, I memory came to mind. It was 2007. Me and my mom and dad were on vacation in California. We were on a beautiful beach at sunset. My mom had her pants rolled up and was searching for seashells in the surf. My dad and I were sitting on a big rock, just talking. There was a slight breeze. It fell quiet for a bit and then he says, as he points to a bowling ball sized rock, "Have you ever wanted to pick up a rock and just bash someones skull in?" Now don't take this as a creepy thing, he was totally being a smart-ass; I assure you he isn't violent. Do you see where I get my randomness/drama?? Also, he came to visit me at work the other day, but wanted me to come outside to talk to him because he didn't want to get "pap-smeared". Oh, daddy!

1 comment:

Carly said...

that is freakin hilarious. I miss bachelor days. when your dad would rather sit in the empty bathtub naked HAHAHA!