Monday, December 6, 2010

top 10 UGLY male names

I've always had issues with guys names. Really, there just aren't that many good ones out there. I'd by far rather see a "Ryan" or an "Adam" than one of the ones listed below. Sorry in advance if your name (or someone you know and love) is on the list.
  1. Peter (= pale skin, dark hair, and large nostrils to me)
  2. Mitch (80's, child molester, cigarettes) (not necessarily all together)
  3. Kip (obviously)
  4. Newt (again, obvious)
  5. Wolfgang (I'm pissed even typing it)
  6. Keith (probably the best of this bunch, but makes me think of 'spittle' in the corners of a mouth)
  7. Gaylord (really?)
  8. Eugene (classic nerdy, and not in a good way - "Henry" would be in a good way)
  9. Bart (first of all, sounds like 'fart', again with maybe some child molestation)
  10. Geoff (again, pissed typing it)
Photobucket


2 comments:

Chotz said...

Hahaha I love your descriptions on the names. It really does fit all of them! AHAHAHA Awesome.

The Hovers said...

Laughing out loud right now. Agree especially with Geoff & Wolfgang. DON'T1.