Thursday, December 23, 2010

things

I keep a list of 'things to blog about' and it's piling up. I'm just gonna lay them out.

Any dressing room, any where in the world, at any time, I could stay in for hours and pick at my face. I swear the lighting is so good or the mood is just right or something, but man, I seriously find new moles, unnoticed freckles, inappropriate hairs, etc. I actually really like it, in a non-wierd way.

I intended for pictures to accomany this, but I can't pin Max down for 3 seconds to get anything good. Baby socks. Hate. Too tight, too tall, too short, to floppy, don't match, drag off when he moves, puffy, thin, stretch too easily, ect. I can't stand it. That doesn't even do it justice.

The Beret.





I dare one of you to look me in the eye and tell me these are attractive. They can make a beautiful person ugly. A striking woman revolting. A nice-looking man repulsive. Don't mistake me, I love me a good soldier, and there isn't much that came make them unattractive to me, but, this, this can. Please, someone, please, whoever is making them, stop, for the love.

The plastic 'balls' hanging from the back of a truck; needs to stop. They like have a vein in them about it. Don't.

And finally, the phrase "Cowboy Up". Enough said.


That is all.

3 comments:

Carly said...

The first time i saw a truck with "balls" I took a picture, but then i saw them all the time, and i agree. its ridiculous.

oh and the other day you blogged how you never understood wiping front-to-back, i have always felt the same way...but never had a complete thought about it. I've always wiped them separately. like, if you wipe front to back...the hole you just wiped made the TP dirty, why would you wipe the next hole? just use a clean area of TP. Not too hard.

The Hovers said...

You've never known a real "cowboy" if the phrase "cowboy up" bugs you. haha. This is one of your top 3 posts, btw. Enjoy the randomness, appreciate the frankness, and I'm glad you got it all off your chest.

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I don't like the ball sack either! SO GROSS!!