Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So, real quick I have 2 cute stories:

First, Owen (nephew) thinks that him and Max talk to each other. The first time, the conversation went like this:
  • Me: What is he saying Owen?
  • Owen (listening to my belly): I think he said 'Christmas tree'!!
  • Me: really, are you sure?
  • Owen: Not quite, but I weally think he said 'Christmas tree'!

Then last night he was pretty sure he said 'couch'. Funny kids. Hope they will be good friends. Owen also went off the other day about teaching Max to play Sonic (on his xbox).... "I'll show him the bad guys, and how to free the little animals, and how to get coins, and how to run and jump and curl up then go weally weally fast. I pretty much know everything about Sonic." I bet he will attempt this 'teaching' soon after Max is born.

And second:

Benj and Max have a game they are playing and I don't even think either of them know. When we are in bed, Max will wake me up kicking. I wake up and realize that Max will kick and then Benj, dead asleep, will 'tap' back at him, and so on and so forth. They go back and forth, somehow communicating, for a few minutes. I started trying to talk to Benj and he really was fast asleep, had no idea he was probing my tummy in response to Max. Cute guys!

My sweet mother-in-law is taking me to get a pedicure right now - sooo excited!!! Thanks Tam!

I will post pics of the nursery as soon as the room is presentable..... He is sharing with the 'office' and we are poor as sheephearders, so don't get too excited. Benj has done a great job fixing furniture up and putting things together, it would be much worse without him!

2 comments:

The Hovers said...

Do you even know how poor sheepherders are? Don't. Say. That. Phrase. Ever. Again! haha

Chotz said...

cute stories!