Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So I had a sono yesterday, and here are the stats. His estimated weight is a whopping 5 pounds (a little on the big side for his age, of course, and looks nothing at all like the little floating baby posted on the right of this page). He has gigantic feet, chubby cheeks, and is still a boy (ultrasound tech said, 'look, here is his little turtle!"). I could see hair waving in the amniotic fluid. He was appparently sleeping and didn't want to be screwed around with. He was all curled in a ball and kept turning his head back and forth like he was irritated, had his arms in front of his face. Finally he moved his arms and yawned, as if to say "just take the damn picture and let me go back to sleep,". His personality is already one of a mini Benj = stubborn, which is great, I challenge him to mess with me.

I would also like to bring to your attention the two latest updated pet peeves to the right.

Thanks

PS, it has been brought to my attention that a few people would like to see a 'pregnant' picture. Well my answer is NO to that, just picture me as I was pre-preg, just fatter. It's nothing to get rawled up about.

2 comments:

Stef said...

I seriously can't believe he's at 5 pounds. I'm so glad you belong to the sane women's club and are opting for an epidural. I'm all about the drugs.

Chotz said...

haha, oh Sarah, you kill me. I'm sure you're a cute prego and that is AWESOME that he is growing nicely and health-ily?. :) Hope you guys had a great Christmas.
p.s. I hate spelling Geoff too.