Friday, December 18, 2009

Jicama (????)

Whatever the hell this is, is Max's appx size this week. About 3.5 pounds and kicking me square in the lung ever 5 minutes or so.

So it has been a while, I have pretty much felt like crap-o. We had a 'false alarm' thinking my water broke and ended up at the hospital last weekend. Everything seems to be ok now, just freaking really uncomfortable. I also ended up taking an iron supplement because my levels were low and making me dizzy. Whoever is familliar with an iron supplement, knows they 'back you up'. I have tried multiple things and am now one step away from an enema before I serioulsy die. I never thought I would utter that sentence.......
I did, however, pass my Certified Coding test and and now a proud Certified Coder; and not doing any coding at all. My job has completely changed and it kind of sucks. I am just trying to get thru the next month or so and then I can just focus on Max for a bit. At least I have the certification if I ever have time or motivation to find a coding job.
Anyway, my little 6 year old neice got a cell phone (long story, Deuche Bag dad...) and has been calling me all day just to shoot the breeze. Talking about movies and school, boys, etc. What has this world come to!? Whatever!
**Quick addendum: I just spent like seriously 3 minutes looking for a new background and ended up in tears because I can't find what I want. I'm going to freaking bed.

1 comment:

The Hovers said...

Don't!!!!!! My hell you crack me up.