Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gummy Bear

Here he is at 10.3 weeks old! He looks like a gummy bear! (look sideways) Head, body, stubby nubs! Also, notice the large black area above the baby, this is my FULL freaking bladder! Sucks! A lot of people have been asking how I am feeling. I guess pretty normal for being pregnant. Constant nausea and fatigue sums it up well. Hopefully those will start weaning down a little soon! I am liking spicy food (always have, just tasting extra good now,) so Benj calls him the "Mexican Jumping Bean" and thinks he will come out talking spanish. Which is funny to say, but when it really comes right down to it, it is really not one bit funny. Anyway, we are both excited and pray that things continue to go well!

5 comments:

Chotz said...

That cute little gummi bear. :) I hope all goes well with your pregnancy.

The Hovers said...

You could name him "gummi" or "yogi" for yogi bear. Owen's going to be excited about a boy cousin (hopefully)!

The Brooks Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!! It's amazing something so tiny can cause so much nausea huh! Good luck - the chinese chart was correct for me!

kholbro said...

Sarah...Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. :)

Brooke said...

YEAH! Em told me your exciting news. Congrats! Maybe the baby will be born on my birthday. What a great day. Shoot for the 3rd alright? J/K Sorry to hear that you are sick.