Thursday, July 30, 2009

Deep Thoughts

“I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.”

“If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone.”

“The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?”

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”



There is nothing like Jack Handy to cheer me up!!

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Those are freaking hilarious!!!

Daniel & Shandi said...

I'm still laughing about these! I've had to share them with everyone. :) Is there a book of things just like this? I LOVE IT!!!

Ekinsfamily said...

The crows kept calling his name, thought Caw.