Monday, July 27, 2009

Ahhh

2 of my new favorite things:





#1 Dominos online ordering. Where the hell did I miss this? Amazing! Pick a coupon, get a blank pizza and virtually add your toppings, watch the 'task' bar as "Jimmy" picks up my order, prepares, bakes, boxes, etc. Seriously, I am impressed. Dominos isn't even my favorite really, but I like the ordering so much, I will continue my business there.







#2, and certainly the better of the two, MATERNITY freaking pants! Don't! I know, I know, I am not quite far along enough to be 'showing', but when you have the body of a 6 months pregnant woman before you even get pregnant....... My hell. I have never had so much fun shopping. EVERY single pair of pants I tried on either fit perfectly or was too BIG. I couldn't believe it. I still can't. I usually end up sweaty and crying to Benj on the phone after about 10 minutes of shopping for pants. I can't even explain how utterly comfortable these things are. I wish I'd have found maternity pants long ago. I'll never go back to normal pants again, even after pregnancy. I seriously don't even have words to express my love.

2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

you are so funny Sarah. I'm glad you found your 2 new loves!

~Shandi shandirae14@hotmail.com

The Brooks Family said...

Then You're going to LOVE the Belly Band!! Google it! Amazing piece of equipment. Especially when preggars.