Thursday, June 18, 2009

NEW

So I thought I'd try a new template....kind of different and alot 'un-edit-able'. Anyway, I also thought since I do spend a lot of time complaining about things, I decided to do a list of things that make me happy, in addition to my list of things that piss me off. I will update them periodically.
Also, is anyone even reading this? No one ever comments (thanks Chelsey!) so I don't know whether no one is looking, people don't know how to react, or what. Anyway, feel free to 'drop a line'.
If anyone is looking, I did get my swimsuit and it works quite well.

5 comments:

The Hovers said...

Where did you get this template? It's pretty cool. I am impressed with the search tool. And you know I read it.

Rebecca said...

I read your blog whenever it gets updated. I LOVE your template. Way cute! I'm glad your swimming suit worked out. I like the picture of it.

Mindi said...

I am reading!!! Love the new layout! What site is it from? Also, I would love to see the new suit I hate buying swim suits and had to get a new one myself this year with the new post baby body (which sucks!!!!). We really need to get together! Maybe to swim...

Chotz said...

I love the new template! Haha, you are not an idiot at all. You can just edit the header in the Layout tab. It will let you upload a picture if you click on 'browse'. but maybe your new template is different. I am not sure. But I do love it. :)

I'm sad your not moving out by us. :( I need a friend in the ward.

Franc Family said...

I do read you just crack me up on so many things I don't know what one I should comment on! Then I want to comment on all of them and I would be here forever(Ty would kill me!)Love ya your great!