Thursday, May 28, 2009

RANDOMNESS

So just a few things that are on my mind:

First, Kate Gosselin brings up a good point about the pinata. For example, we plan a themed birthday party for our sweet 6 year old with, say, Dora the Explorer. Everything is going great, and then all of the sudden the mom hands one of the kids a bat and tells them to beat the shit out of Dora and eat her insides. Weird.

Next, I haven't had a satisfying yawn in about 1.5 years. Not sure why. It is really quite frustrating.

I am not ok with the Charmin TP commercials indicating that some people might 'leave behind' some 'particles' of TP when they poo. To make things worse, I asked around people at work and they thought it was fairly normal. WTH!???

Does anyone ever use the 'laser' setting on a bottle of Windex? Seriously, what would it be used for? A water gun, maybe. You could get a direct hit in the oponents eye or something, but Windex? Why?

The phrase 'beeline' doesn't make sense. To me, a 'beeline' would be all skawampus and squiggly, not straight like the phrase signifies. I think maybe like 'penciline' or 'rulerline' would be more appropriate.

Does anyone else seriously absolutely hate hate hate walking through movie rows? Especially when you are a biggie, it is really awkward. You always end up knocking something over or stepping on something. Side-scooting, in any situation, is not enjoyable.

So Benj took the plunge and got contacts about a month or so ago. I thouroghly and fully enjoy that he can now sympathize with the dust from 4-wheeling, the tired eyes at night, the glasses, etc. So he says to me last night, "I realized I can't wear my contacts while I play Xbox. I don't blink." Nerd. Next thing, he finds a box with bubble wrap in it and got seriously Christmas excited and sat and played with it for a good 3 minutes. He is such a little boy at heart!! Love him!

Also, I like the word "snarky".

Thanks for listening.

No comments: