Saturday, May 23, 2009

Date Day

So last week was the week from hell. We had 3 girls off and 2 hit-and-miss-ers left, leaving me to do 3 jobs, plus mine, pick up some slack, and I am also on the implementation team for transitioning to EMR and was in training. To top that off, I forgot to take some 'key' meds for 4 days in a row. It sucked. Anyway, I decided to take Tuesday off and just chill. Benj and I went to 5-mile 4 wheeling, then looked at some houses, then went to a movie. It was awesome. We are really into CSI right now, and with 5-mile's reputation, I thought for sure we'd find a dead body (we didn't, thank goodness!). I seriously was really into this 'day-dream' that we'd find a body, CSI would come (does Utah even have any CSI??) and it'd be this big investigation and we'd be suspects, on and on. I almost drove off the trail once or twice about it. There was a thunder storm and we were muddy and sopping wet, but super fun (more fun for me, Benj was freezing!!). Benj got me to go off some big hills, we found a ATV flag with a big hand flipping the bird - great fun. On the way back to the truck, a dust storm kicked up and it was freaking crazy. We couldn't even see the truck, I couldn't see Benj in front of me! (of course, I had to be in back with the dust in my face.....) Here's some pictures:



I know we look nerdy, but those goggles freaking saved us!!






Can you see the truck in there? Kinda!??

No comments: