Monday, March 3, 2014

Bachelor - Women Tell All + JPG's Insta

It was kind of nice to have a break from the horrible boring show this week and get some refreshing, sound opinions from people who know what the hell is going on. I am not going to say much, because the girls said it pretty well.

He is an idiot. He doesn't want to get married. He is hot, and there's not much past that. He won't let anyone talk, always talking over them. Eees OK. And he DOESN'T GET IT.  Like the drunkard says, he's lived in the US for 10+ years and learned some English in Venezuela - so quit blaming everything on a language barrier. Really. I think the only girl who really likes him still is Renee, and that isn't saying much because she is really really really nice and probably likes everyone. And she has a boyfriend now so she doesn't care.

I will say that dog-lover looks much better than she did on the show, however still weird looking.

Sharleen is really pretty and sophisticated and I like her more now than on the show. But she is still super awkward.

The Kermit & Miss Piggy bit was HORRIBLE. It was bad. Baaaaad. I almost threw up and diarrhea'd on myself watching it. Then I turned off the TV. Then I got curious and turned it back on. But it was bad.

I wish they would have announced the Bachelorette tonight - I thought they were going to. Chris sure set it up to announce it and didn't. And I love her ;)

That is all I have to say.

I follow JPG on Instagram (don't worry, the minute they air "After The Final Rose" he is getting un-followed). WHY DOES HE CAPITALIZE RANDOM WHOLE WORDS? WHY???? It drives me crazy, yet I still follow him.  Just look thru these and say them out loud to yourself they way he typed them, emphasis on the random word he capitalized. I bet you will be pissed off after you are done.








No comments: