Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thoughts from this past week

Thoughts from this past week:
 
I think it odd to have the title of the book on EVERY page of the book. Just in case you forget what you were reading?
 
Watching a cooking show (for like 40 seconds) and they make it look so easy. If all the ingredients were in pre-measured glass bowls at my house, I'd love to cook.
 
I hate the word "boo-ya". It reminds me of white trash people have dirty sex in a trailer.
 
The phrase "like a bat out of hell". What does that even mean? You would think a bat would like hell, first of all because they are evil, horrible creatures, but secondly, it is dark and warm and cave-like. So, really, this makes no sense.
 
I used to really really dislike saying outloud the names "Blair" and "Craig". It made me feel awkward. To the point where I'd just say 'him' and point, or mumble somthing similar to it. Which, in and of itself is awkward, because that is my father-in-law and a good friends hubbys name. I realized this week, I am over it. I'm fine with saying it. In fact, I said them both our loud just now.
 
I think it's annoying when DJ's sing along at the end of a song. Ruins it.
 
I heard a ffuuuunnnnyyy saying that will now be a frequent flier in my vocabulary.
"Let's make like a baby and head out"
Hehehehehehe
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

Crap, I can never use Boo-ya again. That mental picture will never leave my mind!

The Hovers said...

What the hell does Boo-ya even mean? I follow a couple of blogs that the ladies say it all the time!! It is annoying. And Blaire and Craig? That is funny stuff. I am glad you are getting "over" things one step at a time!!