Wednesday, February 24, 2010

30 facts about me

1. I ate chalk regularly in Jr High/High school. I kept a box in my backpack. (evidently I was iron deficient!!)
2. I have peed in a urinal. (long story)
3. My husband and I dated 2ish years in high school and got married 3 months after he got home from his mission.
4. I played softball from 3rd to 5th grade (3rd base)
5. I was in the gifted and talented program in 5th and 6th grade.
6. I am the youngest of 5 (2 brothers and 2 sisters)
7. I have been on 3 cruises, two to Mexico and one to the Caribbean
8. I was a cheerleader in 7th and 8th grade, and was assistant coach in 9th grade.
9. My favorite dessert is chocolate pudding pie with graham cracker crust and whipped cream.
10. My family owns Pioneer Party and Copy and I worked there from when I was 16 until I graduated and then a few months about a year ago.
11. I like reality TV (American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Next Top Model, etc)
12. I like to make greeting cards and I sold them at Pioneer Party for a while.
13. I like purses!
14. I had the 'head gear' nerdy thing to move my jaw forward for almost 2 years. I was lucky that the 'gear' was all inside my mouth. I named him Herbie and still have it.
15. I was a good writer in school and wanted to be an author. I won a writing contest on a state level in 3rd grade.
16. I love studying the scriptures and learning about church history.
17. I was President of Drill Team and Dance Company my senior year.
18. I am a certified coder (billing) and have worked at Mt Timpanogos Women's Health Care for 5 years.
19. I have had the same 5-6 best friends since Jr High, some earlier. We are still friends now!
20. I keep a list of my pet peeves in my purse. (see list to the right....)
21. I love singing in the car.
22. I hate hate hate cooking. Bad
23. I did track for one day when I was about 10. Sucked
24. I have had a lot of health problems in the last 5 years.
25. I hate the heat. Fall is my favorite time of year.
26. I am a twin.
27. I used to love reading and now I don't like it at all.
28. My favorite bands at the moment are Dashboard Confessional and Weezer
29. I bought a pink car when I was 16 and it was really cool.
30. I went to SUU for a semester.

3 comments:

KoOie said...

Hey Sarah! I hope you dont mind that I peep your blog, your the funniest stinkin girl ever and I think we have exact matching pet peeeeever lists!! Max is such a doll! CONGRATS!!
ps...great name too ;)

marnee said...

I swear I didn't know half of that stuff!

Rebecca said...

Sarah-I loved your post from the 19th how you were talking about change. You described some of my exact feelings. You have so much strength.