Friday, April 10, 2009

FHE

So for FHE this week, we went bowling. I was pretty excited. I have been playing bowling on the Wii and was pretty darn good. I had confidence. I had poise. Even my purse looked like a bowling bag. My head was in the game. Turns out I suck. I think it has something to do with actually throwing a 8-12 pound ball, not just pretending. That is just too physical for me.


We had a great time though! Grandma Tammy won by a mile. She has good form.


Here are some pics:





Benj


Benj and Dallan






Wesley and Kolemen




Kolemen, Brandy, Me and Domonique


All the 'action' pics are sideways and I don't want to figure out how to turn them to post them, so this is all folks!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Sarah, I have to say you sound good. Your blog seems different and you seem happier. I'm glad I can still see how you are doing.