Friday, April 10, 2009

A few tidbits

Well, I just keep thinking of random things that I want to say, so here are a few of them:

I sure hope that by the time I have to have a mammogram that someone somewhere has come up with a better method of testing, other than slamming your girls into a large metal clamp and squeeze. Seriously, we have freaking computers that will do your taxes, write your thesis, call your mom, and order you a mail order bride in Hong Kong all at once. We have MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Laparoscopic everything, and we are still being reduced to the clamp and sweeze method. Someone, somewhere has to be close, right?

I got in my truck this morning and the steering wheel felt sticky-ish and dirty. Some sort of mystery substance on it. Who knows what Benj was working on. I hate that.


My mom and dad are out of town, so I am taking care of thier animals, Olivia (my dog), Sister and Heart-beat-less (cats). I went to visit them tonight and thought I'd share some pictures and insights. Olivia is so loving and sweet. She licks and licks and rubs and is just all over you. I border-line feel dirty and violated after visiting her. The second pic is me trying to get one while she is 'on' me. She's just too shuffly!!







Then the cats. Sister we have had for, oh, about 5-10 years (who's counting?). She is pretty much a big brat (as you can tell by her body language). She was an ok cat until Olivia came around. Olivia thinks it is a big funny game to keep Sister off the ground. Anytime she comes down from the windowseal or whatever, Olivia chases and screws around with her until she jumps back up again. Hell, now that I think of it like that, I'd be pissed off all the time too. Anyway, she just sulked around and growled for dinner the whole time I was there.



Then, there is Heart-Beat-Less. My genius neice Macie named her. I am not being a smart ass, I seriously think it is an awesome name for a cat. I called it the Handi-snack before it had a name because she is cross-eyed and kind of slow. She is sweet though. She kept putting her little paws up on my back and licking my arm. I love cat licks, like soft little patches of sandpaper.



3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Sara Don't. Everytime I spy on your blog I leave laughing. I kinda can't wait for the hanidcapped story.

Mindi said...

Hey guys Kellie gave me your blog!!! Love it! Sarah you are so funny. Check out our blog really it is an ode to Wilson, but that is okay. Love you lots. We should get together! Love Mindi

Brittney said...

Out of control as usual.