Sunday, December 18, 2011

upon reflection

Pondering the last few shit filled days with max & just in general, I wanted to point out some of the positives......

  1. That diarrhea wasn't involved.
  2. That child abuse wasn't involved.
  3. That a psych unit wasn't involved.
  4. That I was able to get sleep.
  5. That I have meds to help me.
  6. That all of a sudden Max will just lay in his bed and go to sleep without the milk sippy + holding in the recliner at night (as of like 3 days ago).
  7. That I have family to help me.
  8. That my boss/Amanda are flexible and understanding.
  9. That grandma Tam was able to come to the picture event. I'd have never made it.
  10. That Max gave kisses and "please" and "ank oo's" in between the terror moments.
He just diarrhea'd all over the recliner - which was still drying from the clean up of the puke. So I take back #1. I was going to keep going, but I'm pissed now.

No comments: