Saturday, November 7, 2009

English Hothouse Cucumber

Whatever that is, it looks freakishly long, is Max's appx size this week. Almost 2 pounds! 6 1/2 months today!



His 'movement' got a little intense the other day. I am pretty sure he was doing a 'scissor hold' on my bladder followed by a kung fu kick/backflip. (Which sounds exactly like something Benj would do if he could....) Almost peed myself. Startled me a little. I have a miserable cold and desperately want to take Ny-Quil and Ibuprofin :(

Let me also just mention: the 'turd' picture below....my good friend Cher thought that was my darling husband.

2 comments:

The Hovers said...

I want to know where/what site you are getting all this vegetable comparisons... seriously. Don't. An English Hothouse Cucumber? I am going to nickname Max the "big EHC" if you keep it up!

Rebecca said...

This is where I got the idea for that shape book. http://bugjunkie.blogspot.com/2009/10/chrip-spotlight-night-before-christmas.html