Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flippy

So, I had the 'weekly' ultrasound Fridee, just to see how the little one is growing! Look how big it is getting! The first two pics are from last weeks sono. This first one he has his hands behind his head, just chillaxin (you can see a tiny profile and two little elbows....), the second one is a pretty good profile. Sorry, I still can't scan so these are pictures of pictures and they kind of suck.




These are Fridays, with his hands behind his head, again, just relaxin (head at top, then body, one little arm up behind head you can see pretty good). Really, it is ironic because she was trying to look and see if she could see the sex and the baby was just flipping circles and circles and kick this, flap that, and then he just stopped and put his hands behind his head. Hehe, showing off because daddy was there! She couldn't see anything re: the gender yet, stay tuned next week. Maybe I won't have my Dr Pepper next ultrasound day and he will be a little calmer...
This is a stright on of the face. You can see the 2 front chambers of the brain and one eye really good. Kinda skeleton-alien-ish.
We are at the size of a lemon this week! Woohoo!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I am so excited for you both!!!!

Ekinsfamily said...

Ahhh, Sar...I think it SO cute that YOU, negative, pessimistic, ornery ole Sardee is FINALLY the one ooohhing and ahhing over fuzzy, unrecognizable ultrasound pictures. Something you once mocked others of us for...motherhood will be great for you, you will be awesome, speaking of Motherhood, have you been to their store yet? I LOVED the sleeping bras!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Hey Sarah and Benji! I found your blog and Becca's. How exciting about your one on the way! Our 2nd is due a little big after yours. I hope you're having a smooth pregnancy Sarah! I hope you don't mind I peeked at your blog. :) We have a blog, but it's private. Let me know if you want an invite- jonellerose85@hotmail.com or spenny.nellie@gmail.com