Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well it's a typical weekend: Benj is working at Home Depot, I am home watching TLC (my fav!).

I just got home from my Grandma Gloria's 80th birthday party! Wow, she's old! We talked about memories we all have of her; it was really fun to remember all the fun memories from when we were little! I played ping-pong with Owen (he calls it 'baseball') and he is actually pretty good!

He is such a cute kid. Last night Benj and I watched Anna and Owen while Em and T went out
(to some "hound association event", whatever the hell that means). The kids are both soooo dang cute! Anna has such a beautiful smile and Owen is just addictive! We love watching them. They almost make us want to have a little one of our own - almost!

2 comments:

The Hovers said...

Oh my hell I'm so excited you are blogging. You are hilarious. Yey yippee wahoo to that. Cute blog background, too.

marnee said...

All I can say is "Oh My Hell"!