Sorry to be so negative, but I just can't stand it.
Zombies. If it isn't October, which it isn't, let us stop with the craze. Silly. It is fine in a haunted house, but not in everyday conversation.
This was funny the first time I saw it. But, unfortunately, the 16 Wednesdays I've seen it since then (and it has been EVERY Wednesday) it has not been funny.
How about a little guilt trip? I hate these pics floating around Facebook. Apparently I hate my siblings, don't love my kids, and think it is ok to beat your spouse. Whatever!
I'm open to alternative treatments, natural things, whatever. I've tried oils many times actually, on myself and Max. My assessment? It's bullshit. None of them ever worked, even a little. It is in the same category now to me as Mary Kay and Scentsy consultants. (Mind you I have 2 friends that are DoTerra people and I love them both dearly, just not the oil fad).
Chiropractors. Maybe I haven't been to a good one, maybe my problem didn't require a chiropractor, but as of now my opinion of this is it is crap. Never felt better after it, they always want me to come back 19 times before I will see a real difference. I'd rather get a massage.
I saw an e-card the other day that prompted me to write this post. I've been thinking it a long time and it must be said. There are a few things that NEED TO STOP. NOW. Everyone is sick of it. And when I say everyone, I mean at least I am.
2. The "Keep Calm and ...." thing. It was cute at first and I get it, hell, I need to keep calm really, but I am so tired of the saying and especially all the spin offs that keep coming out.
WHAT THE HELL does this mean?
great message to send to the kids
This isn't even close
3. Call me old fashioned, but I am not an ombre fan. My whole life I've tried to get RID of my roots, not create them. I've seen like 3 that look good, the rest look pretty much like bad roots to me.
4. People talking about Miley Cyrus. Our kids aren't idiots, they can look at that and see it isn't right, she has gone downhill, she can't sing, etc etc etc. Let us stop yapping about it, referring to it, and making bad jokes about it. Please.
5. People SAYING OMG and LOL. The whole point of both of these is an abbreviated way to TYPE that you are surprised/excited or laughing. If you are SAYING it, just say it. It takes .03 seconds more and you don't sound like a dumbass.
6. Repeated selfies.
7. Derek Hough winning DWTS.
You know what would really be annoying is Miley with an ombre holding a mustache photobooth thing. Or Derek saying "OMG, just Keep Calm and Win On!"